Silver Travertine Tiles & Pavers- Standard Grade
Silver Travertine brushed and unfilled. We have matching Travertine Pool Coping and Pavers available. These travertine tiles and pavers have an unfilled natural surface finish. Generally the tiles will have a white or cream base colour with silver flash intrussions and highlights to varying extents along with the occassional mottled beige/brown tile.
Sizes in the pattern are 610x406mm, 406x406mm, 406×203 and 203x203mm in 12mm thickness. 30mm also available in stock
Matching pool coping also available with a tumbled, bullnose or drop face edge. Also, choose our range of grey travertine tiles and pavers on SALE.
Other sizes available by request
We deliver silver travertine pavers, tiles and pool coping door to door to all suburbs in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide and Hobart. We also deliver to any regional area in Australia at reasonable freight rates.
Find out more about travertine >>
Well suited for indoor and outdoor paving. Popular for use in pool surrounds and pool paving, as well as many other uses
Travertine can be sealed with an invisible penetrating sealer to assist in the ongoing clean up of the stone.
An invisible penetrating sealer can be applied prior to grouting which will facilitate easy clean up after application of the grout.
Do not use Hydrochloric acid for clean up as this can cause pitting in the surface of the stone.
Just sweep when needed. Travertine responds well to high pressure cleaning. A solution of mild detergent and water, can be applied prior to pressure cleaning.
As a paving material, there is no denying the overall strength and durability of silver travertine tiles. This is the reason why an increasing number of Australian homeowners are opting for travertine pavers as the leading natural stone material for landscaping solutions. Whether you wish to accentuate the patio area of your home or redesign the pool deck area, travertine tiles are great for outdoor applications.
Silver travertine is a leading color variant of travertine tiles with unique properties and applications. It is a chic color variant of standard travertine tiles. Silver travertine is mostly made out of limestone that is deposited around mineral springs. Natural stone travertine that is silver in color features a porous structure. This is the reason why silver travertine tiles are often used as a construction material for outdoor applications.
Due to the overall quality and durability of the natural stone, these tiles are great for outdoor applications. This is because they are easily able to withstand harsh weather conditions. Silver travertine is available in many forms -including tiles, mosaic, pavers, and much more.
Specialized Variations of Silver Travertine
Silver travertine is known for its distinct variations in the overall patterns. The variations usually depend on the specific cut that has been used on the stone. In case of a cross-cut, the surface has the presence of multiple tones of a similar color. This occurs due to evasion of the veins of the tiles at the time of stone cutting.
In case of a vein-cut, silver travertine slabs are cut or sliced in a manner resulting in the appearance of a sharp parallel vein featuring alternating tones and holes across the entire surface.
Silver Travertine Uses and Design Ideas
Silver travertine appears as an effortlessly chic natural stone. Its color is capable of accommodating any style or surrounding. If you wish to install the attractive range of silver travertine tiles in your landscape, here are some ways to achieve the same:
● Tiled floors with silver travertine pavers appear minimalistic with a striking edge to them. You can achieve the overall rough look on the outdoor floors by making use of the chiseled edge tiles.
● You can make use of silver travertine pavers for your patios for adding a highly sophisticated look.
● You can include a silver travertine backsplash in your outdoor kitchen in a herringbone pattern for bringing out specific elements. The result appears both elegant and appealing.
● Silver travertine stones laid in a French pattern across outdoor walls featuring chiseled edges can offer the antique and rustic appearance. It looks magnificent in your outdoor area.
● Cross-cut silver travertine in the outdoor deck or patio appears highly modish. You can add an extra touch of elegance by incorporating travertine pavers or mosaic on the deck floor.
● The ultra modish patio or outdoor deck area can be easily achieved with the help of dazzling silver travertine pavers. You can consider placing the veins horizontally for achieving a futuristic feel.
● Get the conventional patio makeover by making use of large-sized silver travertine pavers laid in a simple pattern.
● Silver travertine tiles help in imparting a cool vibe in the patio area.
● Get the look of majestic outdoor steps in a beautiful form with silver pavers made out of travertine.
● Cool down and relax on the silver travertine pool deck as you get mesmerized from the striking combination of aqua and silver.
Cost of Silver Travertine Pavers in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
Prices of silver travertine pavers are significantly determined by various factors like the overall design, quality, international & local rates, the project’s intricacy, shipping charges, material and labor for installation, sealants, adhesives, and so more.
In Australia, the average price for travertine pavers starts at around $36 per square meter. Tiles in the given price range are of medium-scale quality. You can opt for better quality of silver travertine pavers for a slightly higher price. The entire project of silver travertine paving or installation can start from around $600 as the minimum price range. It would ultimately depend on the overall scale of the project and its complexity.
You can opt for installing silver travertine on your own. However, it can turn out to be a challenging process. Therefore, it is strongly recommended to ensure that silver travertine tiles are installed by professionals.
Silver Travertine Cleaning & Maintenance Tips
Silver travertine is one of the most striking colors of travertine stones. It signifies class and immense style. It can be a great investment for your residential property in Australia if you wish to add a modish touch to your outdoor areas. You can easily clean and maintain silver travertine tiles to maximize their lifespan. Ensure that the tiles are sealed properly after installation to improve its quality and durability.
Get the best quality of silver travertine tiles from the best suppliers in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Australia!